Advance ADV-LSC™ Series: Pharmaceutical UV Systems
We often build pharmaceutical UV units for ultrapure water generation plants, pharmaceutical water distribution loops, pharmaceutical process water plants, etc.
Advance ADV-LSC™ Series pharmaceutical UV systems offer features like
– Sanitary construction with tri-clover sanitary fittings
– Full material traceability to heat numbers
– Internal electro-polishing and Ra value certification
– ASME BPE compliance
– Pharmaceutical UV sensors and UV intensity monitors
– TOC reduction UV systems
– Digital UV intensity sensors with calibration certificates
Advance ADV-BRX™ Series: Sugar Syrup Disinfection Systems
Ultraviolet disinfection of sugar syrups can significantly enhance shelf life of products by inactivating yeasts, bacteria, moulds, spores and other heat resistant microorganisms found in sugar syrups, maple syrups etc, used in food and beverage industries.
Advance UV Systems have proven performance in challenging sugar syrup UV disinfection applications at leading multinational food and beverage plants.
Advantages of Advance ADV-BRX™ Series syrup disinfection UV units
– Reliable inactivation of yeasts, temperature resistant bacteria, moulds etc
– Lower downtime compared to thermal disinfection processes
– Superior process control through online monitoring of UV intensity
– Easy to use and maintain
– Available for a wide range from syrup flow rates
– Based on low pressure and medium pressure UV technologies depending on application
UV disinfection of syrups is growing in popularity. Contact us to discuss your syrup UV disinfection requirements.
UV Upgrades/UV Retrofits
UV upgrade and UV retrofit projects often require a custom built Advance UV system when an existing UV system is no longer functioning as required.
Instead of having to change the pipe work at a lot of expense, downtime and efforts customers often ask us to develop a customized UV unit to fit their existing pipe work, available space and deliver the required disinfection performance within the available constraints.
Advance retrofit UV solutions offer advantages like
– No or minimal changes to pipe work
– “Plug & play” UV solutions that work
– Manual quartz sleeve wipers
– The same reliable disinfection performance for which customers depend on Advance UV Systems
UV-Guard, Wedeco, Wedeco AVP, Australian Ultra-violet Products (Mfg) Co., Sterilight, R-Can, Trojan, Aquafides, etc. ultraviolet lamp & ultraviolet system manufacturers` brand names, trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners and while we make reference to the ultraviolet lamp & ultraviolet system brand names, we are in no way endorsed by or associated with these companies who sell ultraviolet disinfection systems, ultraviolet lamps, Quartz Sleeves, UV lights, germicidal lamps, UV bulbs, Quartz Sleeves, Quartz Tubes, Quartz Thimbles, etc.
UVT of water, etc.
Spares & Service
Advance UV Systems Pty. Ltd.
Unit 22, 17A, Amax Ave
Girraween NSW 2145
- Phone No: +61 (0) 2 9896 1165
- Fax: +61 (0) 2 9896 4465
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org